Thursday, March 27, 2014

Ugly Silver Pain Box.............

March 27,2014  More Craziness!

Most of the week is shot,almost 4 p.m. and my dogatary has been 
working for hours. She was up at the outrageous time of 6 a.m.!
This doxie DOES NOT, I repeat DOES NOT get up then! It's still
pitch black outside! I did have to rise, check to see if she was
okay?????? Only cuz,she wasn't feelin' great last night. I quickly 
returned to my warm bed...She was walkin',talkin' and drinkin'
coffee....She's CRAZY but she's okay!

I gotta tell ya, the big bed cooled off too FAST with both my old
folks up for the day. Darn it! I got up, had breakfast,even before
I'd think about a potty! If this is a new schedule, I'll have to add
another meal to the day! We did a few household thingies. Washed
Gpa's work clothes. Planned supper before her head was Mush!
She even took a hot shower to pull herself together. I was happy
while we were on the desktop, checkin' in with dogster pals. You
know barkdays, furmail, group games and stuff!

Outta the blue,she abandons our office chair,made for two...Takes
a seat at the other desk and fires up the new PAIN in my Life! It's
our 1st. laptop puter, touch screen with the new windows set up.
Okay???? Now where am I suppose to sit??????? She sits in this
little chair with no arms or paddin',then she begins to IGNORE ME!
Well, I NEVER! What about me?????????

I decided, I could entertain myself for awhile. This effort turned into
hours without snacks or treats! Finally, I had just about enough! So,
I stood up on her leg, I pulled on her jeans, I yodeled....Finally, I sat
down, barked and then went into a FULL CRYIN' FIT! How dare she
ignore me... Results:rearranged the chairs,moved the office chair to
the new Pain Box and put me up there with her. Now, this is more
like it! I can see what is goin' on and be comfy...Maybe press a button
or two,here and there?

Finally,she took a break...not for me,her head was swimmin' in an
techy information overload! So, I was allowed to go play in some of 
my groups...Now we're cookin'!!!! Break time again! Must be time for
lunch...OMD! I can't wait! NOPE! She had more coffee and we didn't
have any lunch...Now,she is tryin' to starve me! I HATE THAT LITTLE
BOX! No lunch,are you kiddin' me????????????? I have to wait at least
3 hours for supper........I'll blow away on the prairie wind!!!!!

Well,she started to feel guilty,must have been the eyes, I was given her!
A greenie was a peace offerin',I think?????????? I'll at least have clean
toophers! Now, I can make it until suppertime. I just don't know why
she insists on buyin' me the teenie tiny size?????? This Pain box better
fall into line REAL FAST! Otherwise,I'm gonna develop a Temper!!!!!!

Here's what she said, we managed:set up a few apps,learned to go 
back and forth from the touch screen to the desktop. Downloaded
some programs. Read about this new thingy...Visited some of our
sites,added some more browsers. Re-downloaded some of our games.
Tested them....but 2 of them didn't download right. She lost a dll file
and not sure how to take care of that??? Set up a bunch of our accounts.
She watched the current news on videos....Last and not least,we 
visited blogger.

While here,she decided,I could tell you how much I HATE the PAIN
Box! Since the original hard drive was defective, had to be replaced.
We only used it a little for 5 days. The tech lady,they sent to the 
house,drove 180 miles,one way to fix us up! Gma has a little trouble
understandin' the techy support peeps from the other side of the 
world. Prairie isn't their 1st. language....Can you imagine that????
I thought the whole whole spoke prairie???? I sure hope she 
doesn't up and decide to learn a foreign language too! Retirement
plan is turnin' into a lot of work and plannin'!!!!! 

I mean,I thought, we'd pack my toys,treats,clothes,blankets.....
All the stuff to make me beautiful,bowls,chow,meat and snacks:
Leashes and harnesses, if we must  AND  just TAKE-OFF!!!
Nope! This is lookin' like a very long,drawn out operation........
Prayin' my days are soon filled with less drama! This is just too
tough on the Princess of the Ponderosa.
Pray for ME! hugs and kisses,mazy






4 comments:

  1. Hi Mazy! Sounds like your Momma's been real busy! Sometimes these compooter things of theirs getz real annoying.. but da laptop ones allow our folks to sit on da sofa or easy chair to get online... which means laptime for us pups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mazy, sure hope that confuser starts working good for you. Always enjoy catching up with what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it sounds busy but yu not gettin enuf to eat is really bad.

    Be louder an bossier. That should work fur yu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS PALS.....ZOE - EARLIER THIS YEAR SHE BOUGHT THE BARKY COLLAR SO I WOULDN'T BE SO NOISY! I ONLY HAD TO WEAR IT ...PART OF 3 DAYS....IF I HAVE A BARKFEST...SHE SAYS,WANT YOUR BARKY COLLAR AND I STOP RIGHT NOW! THIS WAS CUZ,ONCE WE TRAVEL SHE SAID, WE COULDN'T STOP ANYWHERE...AS MY YAPPIN' WOULD GET US THROWN OUT!
    I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HER SOMETIMES?????

    ReplyDelete