I was tagged by Buddy,my Northern Canadian pup neighbor...A pawsome bro, to
Angel Abby, Buddy has become! I know, he is just chomping at the leash for river
swimming to roll around. I'll be waiting for pictures,since his Momma knows how
to do that in his blog. Kisses to Buddy for surprising me with this Cool Award.....
Here are the rules:
1. Post the award on your blog and thank the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Visit at least three of the other blogs that are receiving the award along with you and leave a comment.
3. Tell us three things you have to celebrate. You know, three things you are thankful for.
4. Pass along this award to seven other bloggers and let them know you have done so.
5. Enjoy a tasty treat!
I've visited several furs off Buddy's page this morning. More FUN than laying
around waiting on the washer and dryer.......I'll be sure to be ready to lay in
HOT Laundry! Since,I'm the official inspector!
TELL YOU 3 THINGS I HAVE TO CELEBRATE......
1. BEING THE PRAIRIE PRINCESS OF THE PONDEROSA- allows me to have
both Gma and Gpa,plus the hooman bro and sis to love on ME! Those 2 grand
kids are just over the top in my book. Better than snaggin' a COOKIE! Plenty
of toys,sweater and coats,blankets and beds. Gma to keep me in treats and
kibbles. Even COOK MEATZ FOR ME!
2. All the wonderful furs we've met at dogster and catster in the past 4 years.
Each and everyone of them are very special to us....We hate that dogster is
crumblin'..... Pals have been thrown to the wind,like sand! We are grateful
for all those techy FURS...who went out and provided us other places to
meet up. So we can still look into the windows of each other's worlds......
3. I'm very grateful that I finished my medicine and I hope I don't have to
have that nasty Litis again!
4. Pass on to 7 other bloggers.....
When finished here...Gma can run a fetch me a Greenie to clean my
toophers! A gal has to look her best at all times.
I AM THANKFUL FOR:
THE FABULOUS YAHOO AWARD IS PASSED ALONG....
OMD! I THINK WE PUT PICTURES IN HERE????
DOGATARY LEARNED SOMETHING NEW TODAY.......
HUGS AND KISSES,MAZY